Sunday, August 17, 2014

A little about my time with anxiety


A little about my time with anxiety
 
I was 20-21 when I got anxiety,
I started drinking alkehol to get through the days.
since my mother has struggled with anxiety before 
she knew what was wrong with me, and she moved me back home.
When my anxiety starts for the first time,
 I lost one childhood friend in a motorcycle accident.
After I moved to my mom, I had the support from her all the time,
but I lost my appetite and stopped eating
(So she had to force me to eat)

 All this happens at the same time when you get an anxiety attack



After a long time without anxiety
my anxiety comes back,
at the same time as my anxiety starts again
I lost my brother because of cancer.

but this time I locked myself inside.
 I had anxiety attacks several times a day and my appetite was gone again.
since I  not dared to go out the door,

 I had people to shop for me.






I tried two fight my way up,
but each time it was something that happened and some losing on the road.
A buddy froze to death,
my aunt died of disease
and  it`s

1 year and 1 month  ago my friend was found dead at home by the police
because of overdose.
but now after 3 years I am finally out of the door and it's good to be out around people again.

I have lost many and alot  in my 10 years of anxiety,
friends have stoped to contact me and them stay away.

my anxiety  have i fought my through without medication.
It is built up with
courage, support , strength and willingness,

I want to thank my family and my friend for all your help and support.








No comments:

Post a Comment